Monday, November 9, 2009

Storage and Growth

Today I went downstairs to turn on the grow light for the garden and what to my wondering eyes should appear but everything has sprouts just not the Petunia's. I am ok with that thou, I will be transplanting in a few weeks I think. I am so glad. Also I got some more food stored up today I am really making leaps of late. I will hopefully have all the Credit Cards paid off after April I am hoping. I am also looking to get another dog he is a 1/2 sheperd , 1/2 Collie he is so loving he is a bit older he is 7. We are talking about it before we make any big jumps like that. I would be happy with him and his name is Charlie. Well I will grab a few pics tomorrow and post them as well as pics of the garage door I have to get insulated before the temp drops again. and for good. Well that is all for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment