Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well I am working on things

So it has been a bit but I have not forgotten this. The other day I took some more pics of the sprouts growing I am posting them now I will be posting more pics after the transplanting tomorrow. I worked around the yard a bit today I have the measurements for the outside area of the garage for the things going in next Spring. There will be a ton of things going in. I am working on how I plan to do it right now. No time like the present right? Ok so here are the pics.




Here is the Basil Sprouts in all there glory. 






Here be Alyssum sprouts. 






Here are Final Herbs those being Parsley. 






Here are the pretty Daisies.





The Grocery Shelving has begun. I can make a ton of pasta now to just get a few food grade containers. 






So there you go. Now I am going to go since I will be working in the garage and in the basement tomorrow more pics to come soon. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment