Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Doing good

So last night after work I came home and checked my garden and to my surprise I have daisies sprouting and Basil. My wife is all about the basil I am just glad things seem to be doing good. I am going to start a link list of the sites that I get seeds from for this cool garden I have going. I think it will be time to start more veggies. This morning was the first real frost of the year. The temp was 38 degrees at 7:30. My basement needs a few more tweaks before the winter rolls in and makes work down there impossible with the hole. Tonight I hung the family Heavy Bag. It has been on the list of things to do for a very long time. (A full year I think.) Now it is up. Next is organizing my toolboxes and start working on my BOB's. Well enough for now. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment