Monday, December 13, 2010

Holy crap

Now I need to post a bit here I am going to be a dad. What does that mean? It means now I have to prep for 3 not just 2 and one is going to be continually changing. I am going to be working on things for just this now. Also I am going to be Doing a bunch of work in the next 2 weeks. It is going to be crazy hope everything I want to start and finish can be in the time I have for myself. I need to get a big to do list together now so I can work on things I like lists they help me stay focused. Prepping is lots of lists and other things as well. Well I am done for right now I will be posting more here I think as I get things on my list done. First thing is clean the basement again.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a Dad. We have two boys and here's my advice for Dad's based on what I've seen my husband go through...

    The best prep you can make for fatherhood is an investment in a good cup. (wink)

    I've read some of your other posts about gardening. I had some trouble keeping mine weeded, so I switched to raise bed gardens and vertical gardens.

    I've got a cool board on Pinterest if you want to see some really cool, creative raised bed garden and trellis garden ideas.

    http://pinterest.com/danis74/my-favorite-gardening-ideas/

    ReplyDelete