Monday, February 22, 2010

The Garden

Well I tried to get the garden started this winter as you know. I got it started but I could not keep it going. I am working on a better way to set things up to make it work much better. I got a bunch of seeds in the last two weeks. I am looking to start them this week I think. If I can get them started and then after the last frost I hope to get them in the ground. My first raised bed should need just a little work to have it up and running. Hopefully this will work. I think that heating was my big problem in the basement. I hope I can seal that up and get enough heat to make it work for next year. I am also looking at getting a Aeroponic grow setup. they are just expensive. maybe waiting till after next year will have to think about it. Well enough for right now. Need to get the BOB started for real this time. I am going to grab the 3 packs and get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment